Mission Address

Japan Nagoya Mission
1-304 Itakadai, Meito-ku
Nagoya, Japan T465-0028

Sunday, July 29, 2018

weekly email

I don’t know why, if the Lord wanted to bless me extra special at this moment or it’s a final lesson to me, but this transfer we’ve been blessed to teach four families of father, mother, and children. It’s written all over the PMG that we should concentrate efforts on finding families, but I always thought it was a rare and hard thing to find in Japan. Truly the Gospel is all about families. 

Recently in personal studies I came across a talk by a President Nelson in which he said: 
“...the kingdom of God is governed by the authority of the priesthood. It is not conferred for honor, but for a ministry of service. Priesthood titles are not created by man; neither are they for adornment, nor do they express mastership. They denote appointment to service in the work of the Lord. 
“...If you honor it, and prepare for and are worthy of a call to be a missionary, I promise: You will then “speak in the name of God the Lord” and bring His light to searching souls. To them you will be as a ministering angel, remembered with love forever. (See D&C 13.)”

I am glad to see some of this fulfilled in my own mission. I have worked hard and learned how to work harder. Everywhere, I see that the Lord has guided me line upon line with impeccable timing. 

愛しています!

カードん長老より
Elder Cardon 

We also somehow got a booth in a huge festival last weekend. News of a typhoon crashed the party early (the typhoon never actually hit us) but it was a blast! The booth right next to us was run by high schoolers for fundraising! 







On an exchange, we dropped by a Hawaiian cafe and it turned out to be a plush Mom's cafe, but it was worth it. 



Looking to buy a shirt in japan. Where would I be without Japaenglish? 


No comments:

Post a Comment