Mission Address

Japan Nagoya Mission
1-304 Itakadai, Meito-ku
Nagoya, Japan T465-0028

Sunday, December 17, 2017

weekly mission email

Tsu is on fireball.

Elder Miole and I have decided to Revise our morning schedule. Mostly, we are working towards an effective exercise time. So, the personal study goes first, then planning, then exercise and prep. Whereas before, I would wake up and force my muscles into rigorous action, and the struggle was real. Now, after my mind has had time to uncloud for a bit we go out for a stroll. 
There is nothing better than running on a beachside.  the white shells and morning ocean breeze will be missed. 

We had a thing in our Zone for a bit where everyone was asked their favorite color. But, it had to be specific. Like, what shade exactly. I’ve gone with a good Pine green. 

Two referrals came in last week. One literally walked himself into the church door asking to see a priest. I love those type of people. 

愛しています!

カードん長老より
Elder Cardon 


No comments:

Post a Comment