Mission Address

Japan Nagoya Mission
1-304 Itakadai, Meito-ku
Nagoya, Japan T465-0028

Sunday, June 10, 2018

weekly mission email

Elder Canuto is taking charge of our Dendou this week and it’s really insightful to see how much he has progressed, how much he was relying on me, and what’s still missing in his training before he can train on his own. Most of the problems are restricted to Japanese, though, so that’s good because we use Japanese for everything. But a solid week, and we saw a miracle when several less actives we’ve been working with for forever actually come to church on Sunday. 

General Conference April 2002 Elder Scott “Full Conversion Brings Happiness” recommend, it was interesting to reflect and see what kind of conversion I've gone through on my mission. How much I struggled to always remember baptism and Christ, and to put enough faith in every moment as I call out to a stranger on the street. But, there’s still a lot more left if my conversion is ever going to be “continuous.” I feel that that's one of the biggest struggles I’ve fought against. Elder Scott succinctly summarized what my mission has been like.

愛しています!

カードん長老より
Elder Cardon 

No comments:

Post a Comment