Mission Address

Japan Nagoya Mission
1-304 Itakadai, Meito-ku
Nagoya, Japan T465-0028

Monday, May 9, 2016

mission ties

Paul really wanted to serve in Japan.  What is fun to note is that he will be serving in the same mission as his Aunt Leiana Huber Smith.  Her response, "Loved that mission.  Hopefully you will get one of my areas." (She served in Yokkaichi, Fukkui, Takefu, and Gifu.)

It is also the same mission his bishop Craig Foley served in.  (Bishop's response: "That is awesome.  That is my mission!  The best mission on earth.  I'm so excited for him and for your family.")

Paul remembered that one of our Japanese exchange students (Sayuri Nomura) was born in Gifu (which is in his mission boundaries.)

1 comment:

  1. While not my mission, I had a companion from Nagoya.

    ReplyDelete