Mission Address

Japan Nagoya Mission
1-304 Itakadai, Meito-ku
Nagoya, Japan T465-0028

Sunday, January 7, 2018

weekly mission email

This week in Tsu 

Is my last week is Tsu. I’ve been transferred up North, up into the heart of Japan. I’m going to Ichinomiya! (Technically, Gifu is called the heart of Japan, but I’m in the same district so that counts, I think.) 

My new companion is Elder Malghaes, probably. I can’t make heads or tails of his name, but it’s ok, he’s Brazilian. 

I’ve been serving in the same stake for basically my entire mission. This will be number 4 area serving in, but including exchanges I’ll have been in 7/9. I keep meeting the same people over and over again, it’s great! 

Shoutout to MTC comp, Elder Wesemann, my new District Leader and training! I’m so excited for the upcoming exchanges. 

Tsu will become a 4 Elder/2Sister Area. Funny how I closed the foursome, and now it opens again as soon as I leave. Hmm.. 

Elder Miole is also receiving a Brazilian companion. What does this mean?

愛しています!

カードん長老より
Elder Cardon





No comments:

Post a Comment