Mission Address

Japan Nagoya Mission
1-304 Itakadai, Meito-ku
Nagoya, Japan T465-0028

Sunday, February 4, 2018

weekly mission email

Last week was so good. Ichinomiya. 

2 days in a row of 100 whoot that’s progress. 

Luis! Another crazy miracle. 
Out finding, a lady quickly gave up on talking with me and fetched her husband. I stuttered in Portuguese something close to, “we're missionaries ...for the church! ...of Jesus Christ..” and then the miracle, he finished my sentence for me. “Of Latter Day Saints.” We were like whoa! Dude. 
He is a member, less active since moving to Japan. We had no idea or record of him. His wife and daughter aren’t baptized. He wants to receive the lessons again; said he needs the church in his life. We were just ecstatic. 


Facebook uploaded Monday miracles : 
Real time member involvement in finding work 
ーーーー ここから ーーーー
長老達:
『お願いしてもいいですか?今夜、兄弟の近くに伝道しますので、それが上手くなり、成功を見えますように祈ってくれませんか?』

響:
『我(わ)が家(や)の近(ちか)くはどうでしたか?ありがとうね!』

長老達:
『新しい求道者を見つけました!救いの計画の全文を教えました!バプテスマの決意を渡しました!友達のレフぇローがあった!まだまだ一生懸命頑張ります』

響:
『えェ~~🌠 スゴすぎる伝道してますね😉👍✨』

長老達:
『そして最後に姉妹へのレフぇローを見つけた。皆さん、お疲れ様です!あなたのお祈りのおかげでこんなの奇跡をみました。やはり、会員伝道すごいでしょ』

響:
『 😉👍✨ 』

長老達:
『兄弟たちのお祈りを感謝して、聖句を分かち合いたいと思います  ヤコブ 5:16 義人の祈りは、大いに力があり、効果のあるものである』

ーーーー ここまで ーーーー


愛しています!

カードん長老より
Elder Cardon 


Living the life with my 素敵 MTC comp, Elder Wesemann 
My new screensaver, found last week 
Yeah Japan! 
I dunno why, but Japan had a special mini-burrito-sushi day, Feb 3rd.

1 comment:

  1. google translate:
    Elders:
    "Can I ask you?" Tonight we will evangelize near our brothers, so that will make it better and pray for us to see success. "

    sound:
    "Were I close to the house (or)? Thanks! "

    Elders:
    "I have found a new investigator! I taught the full text of the plan of salvation! I gave baptism's determination! There was a friend's leaf! I will do my best trying hard yet. "

    sound:
    "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    Elders:
    "And finally I found a sister's leaf. Good work everyone! Thanks to your prayers, I saw this miracle. After all, the membership evangelism is amazing. "

    sound:
    "😉👍✨"

    Elders:
    "I would like to thank my brothers for praying and share the scriptures. James 5:16 The prayer of the righteous are very powerful and effective."

    ー ー ー ー so far - ー ー ー ー


    I love you!

    From Elder Card elders

    ReplyDelete