Mission Address

Japan Nagoya Mission
1-304 Itakadai, Meito-ku
Nagoya, Japan T465-0028

Sunday, July 1, 2018

weekly email

Life lesson: Confidence is an indicator of faith. 

Elder Moraes is actually called Elder Inagaki. His backstory is way confusing and I’ll spare you the details. Basically, he was born in Canada, raised part-time there, his mother is Japanese and his grandparents Jewish—but his dad grew up in England. His Secondary education was all in Brasil, in a Toyko-type big city named São Paulo. There are levels of streets (like a tunnel road underneath the upper road) there, it’s intense something you would see in doctor who. 

Man, I’m flipped completely upside down with the way Elder Inagaki works compared to my last companion. It’s been a hard adjustment. We need totally different goals, but we always need goals. We’re gonna work hard in a different way. The focus this transfer will be on confidence, not language. 

My mission president just changed, but I have no idea who the new guy is or what he’s like. I’m Excited and nervous about the things and changes that might happen this transfer. My final interview will be with a guy who probably understands my situation in America better and can give more applicable advice, but it will be from a stranger. Ah, well, it was God's timing. I’ll see him for the first time this Thursday. 

Every transfer is an adventure.

愛しています!

カードん長老より
Elder Cardon 

I only have one photo 

No comments:

Post a Comment