Mission Address

Japan Nagoya Mission
1-304 Itakadai, Meito-ku
Nagoya, Japan T465-0028

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Greetings from the MTC!



I'm allowed 10 minutes to email you all and tell you I'm OK; I haven't

died yet or anything like that. I officially have an iPad on my

mission so I can do things like this now \^O^/ Turns out that I did

make the intermediate class, and all the other elders in it (5) are

halfs with Japanese mothers to teach them the language. There are 2

sisters also in the class; one is Mexican and the other

American--cool, right?




There's still a lot of confusion as to whether or not I'll be here 3

or 9 weeks.




I need AE's email address. Don't not forget that my next email also

needs to go to Katie, Michael J, and David Messina.




Got to go! Love you!!




Cardon choro




Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment