Mission Address

Japan Nagoya Mission
1-304 Itakadai, Meito-ku
Nagoya, Japan T465-0028

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

(regrets)

I should have gotten that second suit... We wear suits every Tuesday
and Sunday. I'm not sure if I'm here for 3 weeks or 9 weeks, but if
it's 9 then I definitely would miss the color variation.

i need a notebook, or some kind of notebook paper, so that I can write handwritten letters. Becca's will be way overdue by the time I get these materials, probably. Can't believe I forgot about that. Also, feel free to write letters via that missionary mail thing. thanks

-- 

Elder Cardon
Japan Nagoya Mission

1 comment:

  1. Paul's recent letter referred to DearElder.com ("that missionary mail thing")
    You can go on their website and type in a letter which they will print and deliver on the same day to the MTC for FREE!

    For those of you wondering what to put in a package, his favorite candy is Resee's pieces. (he can thank me later...)
    Paul's mom

    ReplyDelete