Mission Address

Japan Nagoya Mission
1-304 Itakadai, Meito-ku
Nagoya, Japan T465-0028

Sunday, April 2, 2017

food blog

All the most interesting Sushi at the cheap restaurants. Mussel,
squid, tentacle, cod eggs or something ...my most favorite isn't on
here, but it's definitely gotta be Conger Eel


Spicy raw eggs from China? Why not! 

Yeah! 

Japanese version of Tacos 

Makes perfect eggs every time. There are cucumber and carrots in here 


Yeah... I done messed up.

Mixed vegetables?!


Brazilian dinner. Yeah! Meat over starch. Rice, mashed potatoes, etc. 

A rather expensive burger that was only descent as compared to America. Like, ¥800 meal 

I would guess this is about 1 Kg of rice over 1 Kg of beef. Anyways, it was a ton of food. I pounded it. Managed to barely finish the bowl. Didn't feel much like buying groceries afterwards. Actually, for this week I only bought three cartons of veggie juice hahaha. It doesn't look big, but consider how big my hands are ...and the size of that thing. Bigger than my head, I bet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment