Mission Address

Japan Nagoya Mission
1-304 Itakadai, Meito-ku
Nagoya, Japan T465-0028

Sunday, July 23, 2017

weekly mission email (xfer and new companion)

This week in Inuyama was actually my last.

Exchanges: we went with the District Leader and his bean (new
missionary) to Nagoya Station (the biggest in the mission) in order to
advertise for a new English class that they'll be teaching.
But first, we had to prepare the flyers. You can hand out a lot of
flyers on a busy corner, but not when they have the wrong address!
So we spent a decent chunk of time cutting and glueing, cutting and
glueing ...like two hours . There were so many. But we went out with
six white males to advertise English, handed out all the stacks, and I
heard that they had great success with a new 15 or so students showing
up the next day! Good to hear, because I was dead tired after three
hours of handing the flyers out.

Transfers! The call came Friday night. I'm dipping out of Inuyama!
Really sad, actually. I love the people here more than anywhere else.
But I'm off on an adventure!
Tsu! I'm off back down towards Yokkaichi. It's another branch, with a
load of foreigner members. I heard there may even be more foreigner
members than Japanese ones. That's going to be interesting.
My new companion is Elder Reis! Pronounced Elder Hays. He's Brazilian.
Yeah, third Portuguese transfer in a row! Four, almost. Hahahaha maybe
I'm destined to pick up more than I've done so far. I don't even know
what to do for language study anymore.


愛しています!

カードん長老より
Elder Cardon





No comments:

Post a Comment