Mission Address

Japan Nagoya Mission
1-304 Itakadai, Meito-ku
Nagoya, Japan T465-0028

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

food blog

We found a Chinese restaurant nearby that actually tastes a lot like
Ogden's Golden Jade, except it serves ramen and fancy little dishes
like kimchi and that small pudding dessert thing. The servings are
ginormous; this is I-don't-think-I-can-eat-this kinda big. Like, I'm
as full from eating one of these as I am at any all you can eat
restaurant. Best part: it all totals about $6.50


This week we ate a lot of snacks because we were indoors a lot 



And I made this: fried sweet potato, soy sauce chicken, and pineapple mmm 


And of course where would we be without e traditional Mochi and red bean paste on New Years 


And then this delicious breakfast: mincemeat with cumin and miso paste, then cabbage and green pepper and mushrooms, then two eggs--add pepper and spices 

No comments:

Post a Comment